Forager pouch – large
About the illustrations
The pouches are printed on one side. Pictured are: linden leaf, acorn, wild garlic, sweet chestnut, boletus, spruce tip, rowan berries, nettle leaf, morel and rose blossom.
Our forager pouches were designed to...
- help create more order in the basket.
- separate edible fungi from non-edibles or those who have not yet been identified.
- hold nettles, for example, and reduce the risk of stings.
- keep wild plants crisp for longer by transporting them in a slightly moist pouch.
But they are also suitable for...
- shopping packaging-free.
- transporting enamel mugs more safely.
- whatever pouches can usually be used for. ;-)
Material und manufacturing
Fabric: 100 % organic cotton
Print: food safe, non-toxic
Place of manufacturing and origin of fabric: Asia
Printed in: Germany
- manufactured especially fair and ecologically uncritical (eco labels: GOTS, Blauer Engel, Fairtrade, Grüner Knopf),
- tested for toxins,
- food safe,
- ca. 30 cm
- ca. 25 cm